- Submissions must be original work and may not have been previously published.
- Articles may vary in length. Typical web articles are 500 to 1,500 words while printed articles may be as long as 2,000 to 3,000 words.
- All submissions should be written for a general audience.
- Articles should be timely, jargon-free, and should support all claims with clear and convincing evidence.
- We request that submissions are not concurrently submitted to any other journals.
- We encourage you to include a high-resolution image or figure to accompany your article.
Submit an Article to the Journal