Fall 2017 update: Submissions for the Spring 2018 print journal are currently closed. We look forward to receiving more print submissions next semester! If you are interested in writing for our blog, you may use the form below at any time.
- Submissions must be original work and may not have been previously published.
- Articles may vary in length. Typical web articles are 500 to 1,500 words while printed articles may be as long as 2,000 to 3,000 words.
- All submissions should be written for a general audience.
- Articles should be timely, jargon-free, and should support all claims with clear and convincing evidence.
- We request that submissions are not concurrently submitted to any other journals.
- We encourage you to include a high-resolution image or figure to accompany your article.
Submit an Article to the Journal